Monday, May 21, 2012

My Way of Releasing Emotions


I went through a lot when I was younger and very often I found myself crying myself to sleep at night. I am not mad or have hard feelings at the pain and hardships I went through but am grateful for them because they made me in to the person I am today and gave me the relationship with my Heavenly Father that I now rely on so much. I simply bring this up because by crying so much when I was younger and turning to my Heavenly Father for help. The Savior through the power of the Atonement was able to release those emotions that were getting stuck that might cause feelings of anger and hold grudges. But through the many tears I shed and with the help of my Savior I was able to let those feelings go and feel my Saviors Love and an Ultimate Freedom from the Powers and Emotions of the World. Now that I am older and still have emotional days, I still find myself crying myself to sleep and letting the Lord take my hard feelings away and replace them with ones of Love. I am Forever grateful for the relationship that I have with my Heavenly Father, and my Savior and that I could be living the life that I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment