Monday, December 10, 2012

My Package.

So this year for Christmas I decided to buy some gifts online! I was so excited to get my package of gifts for others! I had been waiting for over a week, always checking the mail box and telling dad to watch out for it for me while I was at school. Well, it came today. I was so excited! The most exciting part of buying online is getting the package! Its like early Christmas! I never get mail and finally today I get a package! I was so excited! My crazy and depressing day due to school was based on the happy thought of coming home to OPEN MY OWN package! So, I came home, picked up the package, went to grab a knife, and then realized it was already OPENED. It had a slight piece of tape holding the flaps shut. Dad had stepped into my privacy and opened my package. He ruined Christmas. Living with him has its hard times, but really. WHY THE MAIL? Why did he have to OPEN MY MAIL! one of the things I love so much! It has been driving me crazy all day.

p.s. I AM SO GLAD I WILL BE MOVED OUT WHEN I GET MY MISSION CALL SO I CAN OPEN IT MYSELF!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment